These Romans are crazy

Sunday, November 20, 2005

55 Friday - Take 1

The 55 Friday series is an attempt to write a story or anecdote every Friday in exactly 55 words (better than the devlish 66 Saturday series Im sure ;) ). Bloggers across the world do this and here is my attempt to start doing this on my own blog (as opposed to writing my stories as comments on other people's blogs). So here goes.
----------------------

I was lying on the couch watching football. The sweet sound of violins and violas and a very rhythmic bass came from across the street. Then I heard the percussions – almost sounded like Zakir Hussain on the tabla. I rushed over and what did I see – the tapping feet of the wonderfully talented – Savion Glover.

-----------------------

Inspired by some wonderful performance by Savion Glover as part of his 'Classic Savion' show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home